Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am a great friend of Carfax

Certificate

We do spend a lot of time together. I  bought close to 2000 vehicles in 2009. I always depend on Carfax before making any buying decision. I will never buy a vehicle with out seeing a Carfax. Another buyer once said to me "oh what..... ever" I said "You just keep buying without checking and I will keep looking at my Carfax before every purchase and we will see who wins this race. This is a dream come true for me as a buyer and for you as a consumer. Some Carfax will list all Service history for the vehicle you are buying. You can see oil changes and repairs that were done to the vehicle. If the car was in an accident it will list the accident like "hit in the rear" or "ran off the road and hit a mailbox" or "hit a deer" I even have one that says "hit an innocent by stander" I bet he was not a stander after that. He was flat on the ground.  Sometimes it will say "hit in the front end" That would not feel to good would it, those always concern me. Not only for humans but also cars. Truly because the engine and the steering and suspension are up front. That would be like getting hit in the head with a baseball bat real hard and acting like your fine. Your not. Make sure you get the vehicle inspected by an auto repair shop before buying to make sure it was put back together right. I love carfax more than anyone, even carfax.

www.affordableautomotive.biz
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment