Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enjoy your Thanksgiving / Top 14 things going on in My Head Today

If your a dreamer, a hoper, a visionary and a really positive person today is the best day of the year to start a diet.

Thankful that I have Jaci, a woman who sticks and has stuck by my side. My inspiration and reason to think that I have had and have the best life ahead of me.

I get to have dinner with 2 of the most gracious people in the world, Junior and Ethel Vruggink. (mom and dad)

Some people already are and others are getting ready to sleep outside of a retail stores all night until tomorrow morning to save money.

Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.

Around 12,000  people will run the Atlanta Marathon. I will run my tread mill.

The Empire State building will be lit up today for the holidays.

Today is the #1 day in the country where everyone visits with their family's.

736 million pounds of Turkey will be on the dinner tables today. (46 million turkeys)

The sweet potato industry has grown to 1.9 billion pounds because of today.

Many will watch their family slip into a "food coma" this afternoon.

Very few people will "talk turkey" today.

Football, Michigan Wolverines @ Ohio State Buckeyes.

I'm Not going to Walmart tomorrow.

Scott Vruggink

Contact Me Facebook Twitter Blogger Plurk

Posted via email from Scott Vruggink

No comments:

Post a Comment